Tuesday 14 February 2023

More Scroll or Banners

 Hello, as I said before I will try to post as soon and as many as possible; if I can and with the way things they are maybe I can indeed but for now let me do what I'm currently doing. There so many Scrolls/Banners like inspiration on current material I'm using for practice and selecting on some of them is hard as I already discarded some design to redraw for practice...

But there as still a lot more in it so it might take awhile to draw most of them, I'm thinking of drawing it in bulk and then color them afterwards; rather than draw them and color them at the same time as I finished one drawing...






Right now lots of thing running in my mind how to use these drawings but I'm looking for PNG of some the games I'm playing for that to be applied, and if I can't find one maybe I should try again editing image to make my own png's...

Just like the Frame drawings I did before (currently on hold as I'm looking for material references), using them for thumbnail is not a bad idea at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment