Monday 20 February 2023

This will be all for now

 Hello everyone, although I know there are lots of banner or scrolls for me to try but for now I decided to put this on hold and find another kind of drawings to do, or even continue the other drawings as I need to have a break from the same theme I've been doing all this time I think I posted as many time as possible this previous days and doing the banner drawings; its kinda putting me off although it was fun doing it, but doing the same thing everyday makes me like to find a new thing to draw as well.

So for now I will try to find other things to draw except for the banner/scrolls drawing that I've been doing until now. I will look for reference materials again to inspire me but I hope it wouldn't take awhile to find one to do.







No comments:

Post a Comment