Sunday 21 December 2014

Monster Art 19

Monster 096-Disfigured Beast
Yes Finally I reach my goal the 100th monster post now, and it happens even before Christmas; congratulation to myself (applause background sound)! Yeah, now that's something to celebrate for myself I'm kinda happy now that I reach this goal of one hundred monster concept art.
Monster 097-Shadow Biter
And four days before Christmas, and now I'm greeting everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year; so now I got to set a new goal for the start of the next year 2015 but my top priority was to find a suitable job for myself without risking for my health as I can get sickly quickly and quite often in a year.

Currently drawing some weapon at my drawing book with pencil of course, I hope it would turn out well I'm as well practicing by drawing some weapons from anime,game and manga; got to do something to this post I need to finish it.
Well now that I finally done what I want to do, now what I should work at! Damn it I never think of that, now this is a dilemma, maybe I just need to draw what just come out of my mind and what the kind of thing to post.
Recently I started to capture some screen shots of anime I watch for some references when I draw something so that I wouldn't need to search and use internet sometimes; its kinda hectic to search the net and look for possible picture for references and sometimes there were scenes and background that were just perfect that wasn't caught a single picture in the net that's why it's good to have them as an insurance if I couldn't find the necessary references I needed for my drawing right.

Monster 098-Seed Spitter
Oh well, got to re-watch some anime again and capture some screenshot that might possibly help me in my drawing, and just yesterday I venture outside my home and hit on the road and commute to the nearest mall but damn, what a traffic jam and here I thought happily before I left my house how it could help me to come up with an idea; all it did was just to irritate me it took me almost an hour just to get there when usually it just not more than 10 minutes when commuting and 15-20 minutes in walking; but yesterday that was walking was way better to do.

Worst at it I don't get what I really need to get when I went out I just wanted some idea for my next drawing but nothing was useful maybe I would try another mall next time but the traffic maybe would be still the same or much worse.
Monster 099-Watcher Eye
Really now that my two niece were not here at the house there were only silence here, I admit it its kinda lonely but relaxing a bit after all they were so hyper active that you couldn't help but watched them when they were playing; running and jumping everywhere making myself jump out of my seat just to make sure they wouldn't hurt themselves when playing.

Monster 100-Beaver Tail
Maybe that's the reason as well that I manage to draw quite a bit without a hitch because there's nothing to worry about and watch every second; got to draw now and finish this blog but I hope I could come up with another thing to draw.
Now, just what to do now; I have my pencil and paper in front of me while doing this blog thinking of what to draw and as well trying to figure out what to draw.

Finally everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

No comments:

Post a Comment