Friday 5 December 2014

Monster Art 14

Monster 071-Cactus Eye
Good day everyone, got to post my drawings before the typhoon comes actually its been almost two days since I finished my drawing but I got lazy and didn't post it right away, come on give me a slack or two with things going on and I don't even have work and money; but still I few drawing coming in line up afterwards although I kinda excited over something.
Monster 072-Beast
I been a fan by Guilty Gear ever since it was release and it was one of my top games listed on my favorites and it seems I wouldn't be able to play the newest version the Xrd, but I still got happy because I still got updated on what's going on the game story.

Also its coming near the Last Naruto the movie is coming near! And its twenty days before Christmas already, wow time flies by so fast and to think of it was already December and 2014 was going end and we would welcome 2015 anytime sooner right now.
Although I didn't reach my real goal of producing almost 100 monster art before 2014 ends it was still a good progress to reach almost 80 drawings before the year ends, I must work even hard to accomplish it I guess.

Though its kinda sad that I wouldn't able to do it because time right now is limited as I have already three weeks to do that basically impossible for me; miracle is needed for that to happen anyway. Well got to do what I got to do, I just try my best to what outcome I could possibly able to give before the year ends.
Monster 073-Glop
Doing games while I draw was hard to do, but I couldn't complain because I want to do it; getting absorbed to one sometimes happen and I completely neglected the other; and just says games were just for kids because that isn't true.

And what more time would be wasted more if I start to collect once again some Gundam models that you need build by your hands, that was really cool and cost a lot you know. But I don't have to really worry because I'm not that expert on it so I will by almost the cheapest and easiest one to build.
Anyway I guess I still need to draw more, but things sometimes doesn't goes the way we want to be and time to time something happens that prevent you from doing what you want to do that day, and I was one of the first hand example of that.
Just like that I still continue to do it even though it was so hard, but I would try to come up with something isn't that I good idea.

Monster 074-Mad Piyo
Come to think of it the labels that I use to my blog is very limited, maybe because I don't do anything other than this drawing but still I need to find more materials for the next one although I gather around many materials from previous search as I find quite a lot but now when now I look at the materials I have almost 90% of them were really useless to me and that's the truth.

But still got to do it as It was basically important to have some inspiration as well as to be use as body of my concept art.
As they were the pattern for the posing of the monster I draw after all it hard to do it with a mouse so I need a pattern to trace it on because it was harder to draw using the mouse than a pen.

Monster 075-Spike Head
It was pain in the ass but still I manage to get by I hope I could by a pen tablet even the most cheapest  one maybe with that I could draw much more than what I could do with mouse and keyboard.

But the downside is that cheap gadgets like those breaks so easily in a month and that was like wasting money on something worthless.



No comments:

Post a Comment