Tuesday 9 December 2014

Monster Art 15

Monster 076-Licker
Finally done, I finished number 75 up to number 80 of my monster concept art; I was trying to catch up before the year end I'm doing something I know I'm not capable of doing but I would still try it, although I said it right now I'm kinda block of what design I should do this time for real come on brain think something.
But pushing my mind to came up with something wouldn't help me either but if I relax even for one day it would continue to the following days this is really hard; so please don't make me feel so lazy this week as the air start to get cold and sleeping get to feel good with it.

I get it now is Christmas season maybe making Christmas theme monster but I have a problem it would be hard to make a ribbon with the use of the mouse that's the sad news but I would still try and just speaking of it I just found the right material to act as the model of what I want to try to draw wish it would go well.
Monster 077-Toadling
I'm trying to energize myself by eating something sweet as it might stimulate my brain to think a bit harder again as feel so tired, oh yeah thank god that the typhoon didn't hit us like those past typhoon that it took days to return the electricity but I feel sorry for those who were hit by it, I hope the government would help them to recover soon as Christmas was approaching.
Monster 078-Horned Snake
But I need to focus on making my blog as well, because this is one out of the two site I posted my works so I need to work hard on it; while the other is not blog, oh well basically more job to do in my hobbies. Dear me, I'm making it hard for myself and here I am sometimes ranting about that I want to take it easy speaking of contradiction of my words and works.
It's not that talking about it would do its job but it would release some vent up frustration and anger with me so I think it's fine to do so time to time, oh got to check some manga maybe they have updates even the anime's got to watch some, I'm getting out of track but I couldn't help myself on doing so its been part of my daily routine so it become habit that stuck up on me; no matter what I do I just couldn't help it.

Monster 079-Lione
Well, what more I need to to other than this blog, yeah that's right my hand drawn drawing I need to do it as well; now I got more things to do. Just now I done one of my concept idea but still there are more to go and I couldn't resist the temptation of reading some manga and translated light novels.


 Right now I have my drawing materials with me but I haven't decided which I want to draw as there many things to do right now.


Monster 080-Rock Golem Guard

No comments:

Post a Comment