Monday 15 December 2014

Monster Art 17

Monster 086-Cocoon
I can see some hope of doing it but there is a set back I finish up 90 now but, the bad news is that I'm not feeling well; it seems the changing weather got me sick, oh well I will still continue to do my best to finish this and I hope I could get well soon it's been like this every December I always get sick; when would it be that I wouldn't get sick.
But the fact that there is 10 more drawings to go is a good sign I hope I could keep up the pace of the work, and there a lot of things to reconsider as a fact that would make the progress slower; I need to keep in mind I need to take care of myself because if I push myself hard I may got over work on it, as every night I couldn't get a proper sleep just to draw or something like that.

So many drawing I done recently and I couldn't get enough but still not having the proper tools and equipment was still the problem, I think I could do better with proper tools and equipments but I don't have the money to buy them.
My anime hobbies also get me to spend my money every time, I want to by an anime that I even watch I spent my money on collecting the cd's and dvd's; and I couldn't get enough and even have some soft copies of them.

Monster 087-Green Eater
Oh well got to draw something oh well I'm currently drawing clothes for the hand drawn drawings of mine as well to practice how to draw clothes; oh well I edited some of the clothes I draw along the sometimes I retain the design for the practice and changes it on the actual redrawing of the character as if I'm making my hand drawn character cosplay, in which I can't do because I don't look good on cosplaying.
That does it, I'm really having a tough time got to continue this but its really hard as I don't really feel well!; why Its just 10 more to go and why now. But got to try I need to do it, just a little bit more and I could do it and I know I can. I just need to believe in myself; I want to say something cool but I am not a cool person and that isn't my style either way.

I'm searching something to play a game, like no any other game I've played before; it's just that currently I'm not enjoying the games on the net and as well as the other hand held console games as if there is something lacking on it. I wish the virtual reality game could really become available one day; well got to stick with the games for now although lately I feel so not motivated on playing them.
Draw and draw that's what I've been doing lately so I thing the stiff feeling in my shoulder was because of the endless days I always practice my drawing that even I don't know anymore if I'm really improving or not.

Monster 088-Armored Snake Bug
If these the only level of skill I could reach then there's no other way, it really that I lacked the talent and skills for my hobbies, although it doesn't mean I'm giving up the way I'm been doing all the years I know, I tried so hard to draw and came up with something.
Monster 089-Iron Eater
I'm not the type who will give up because of a little set back, I know its hard but maybe... maybe in the end of the line there is something I could get as I try my best on doing what I truly love; art has always been my passion since I was a child. And this blog is not only just to show my art work it as well as like a diary of my work.

I really want to be an Artist but I don't know if I can call myself like that I just do what I want to draw and nothing else I don't even studied about arts, I just stumble on it on my way and got drawn into the world of art without even knowing anything about it.
Maybe its really one of the reason I don't get well in drawings because I'm only doing it because I only loving it and not by living my life with it, I lack the determination for arts and only doing it halfheartedly.

Can I call myself an artist, whats an artist anyway as I know the words and dictionary meaning of it; I couldn't still explain the deep meaning of this words; maybe this one of the question that cannot be answered or a question that has many answer; maybe in my future drawings I will find the answer as long as I continue to draw maybe one day I will stumble into the answer and look into the past and say to myself to what I've been doing is really what I want to be.
Monster 090-Mud Rammer
Geez, got to continue drawing now there's 10 more drawings to go to reach 100 monster concept art as my goal before the year ends; and currently I'm working on to number 91 of my monster concept art I hope it would turn up well.

 So just a few more and this would be done, 10 more to go and I hope before new years or even Christmas it was finish already.




No comments:

Post a Comment