Thursday 11 December 2014

Monster Art 16

Monster 081-Gift Box
Monster 082-Toy Bear
Finally done it again I hope I could really finish 100 monster before new years 15 more to go until touch down; getting hyped up while listening to my anime and game song collection I have lots of song at my hard drive got to love it.
Got to do more drawings now but kinda feeling tired need to rest a bit I think as I'm out of energy I think, need anime and manga my nutrients! But the updates are slow and take weeks before it was release with dubs; yeah the two little munchkins were back at our house those two niece of mine were so loud that they were the only thing you could hear at the house and sometimes they use the computer so much.

They sometimes watch what I do and they ask me why and what do I draw, they were kinda funny and annoying at the same time; that I think of it I need some breather to refresh my mind I wonder what kind of stuff to do that I could do; but I wonder what to do.
Geez this is really hard I think making monster or even concept art weren't hard before but now I think its hard not only in drawing but also on thinking some unique designs that differentiate from others.

Oh well designs will come and I would come up with something just in time I don't have rush right? But I want to finish this before the year ends; I really wish I have a pen tablet here it could help me finish some of the work load and cut me some slack after all. But reality is really harsh as I can't afford it and all I can do is rant about not having it nor the money to buy that stuff.
Monster 083-Angry Snowman
Got to stick on my paper and pencil, after this I have lots of things to draw; and I don't now which one to do first, speaking of schedule management I don't have one I just to what I feel like I want to do.

Monster 084-SnowSlime
Wait I saw something on the net I would try to watch it, it might be interesting anime or so got to see the episode one; but don't worry I still continue to draw afterwards well that is after I taken a rest you see I'm kind of tired. That's to it but I hope this anime that I was about to watch would be a good one.
Damn it's already morning and I haven't posted this post yet, really this is getting far too long to post; I need to finish this as soon as possible.
Anyway  I got carried away from watching so many anime episode earlier while making some drawing of clothes and posing for reference; for my next drawing that I wish I could really do in the computer.

Monster 085-Mush Po
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari manga was getting interesting I wonder how was the light novel version I haven't read it yet because some chapters and pages were still incomplete and long as well; but I hope it get turn into anime, speaking of turning to anime one of the manga I'm reading Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka will be turn into a manga I think.
Also This quite fun by itself, thinking of some concept art although it's tiring but once something came out in your mind and you manage to draw it the fulfillment feeling that you felt when you look at the work you done.

Reading so many manga and light novels takes its toll on making my monster concept art and other activities as well though I'm still happy about it is a refreshing hobby to do you know reading, I sometime gain idea on them not just from seeing the pictures sometimes but also able to know the action in words specially on the light novels as they use my imagination to the fullest I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment