Friday 19 December 2014

Monster Art 18

Monster 091-Shadow Shell
Monster 092-Shadow Crawler
Finally done with my concept art, and there was last five more drawings to do and I hope in the five days before Christmas I could really finish my drawings; well but it seems since ever I reach the number 90 I think I been rushing my drawings again and it affects again the quality of my already bad drawings with the mouse already it was already shown in the finished colored drawings I have.
I guess I'm really rushing my project since quite little more and I would reach my initial goal of 100 monster drawings before the year ends, if that really happens another drawings were I'm doing in line up.

Yup, something to do with scene's, characters and damn some monster again but maybe this time I'm not focusing on one but random drawings to do when I feel on doing it;  currently working at for number 96 and the progress was less than 1% divide it to the real appearance in my mind and the result of the outcome drawing I guess there would be a lot of different to what I really thought and to what I have done.
This is really hard to do with a mouse and without having a pattern it would be most difficult to do with, so pattern is really important to me who uses mouse a pencil or pen for drawing; and there's also my hand drawn in the paper and drawing pads I bought in a store; which some weren't even touch yet.

Monster 093-Shadow Eye Suc
Current activities wasn't going well, maybe a little breather outside my house would do the trick again and taking some pictures as basis for my next drawing would work as well but the only problem I don't have a good camera and the pixel of my current phone wasn't good enough to take pictures with.
Currently playing again Megaman Legend series as well as Guardian Crusade the good old playstation one games, haha; but I want to play Fighting Force as well and Chocobo Dungeon 2 from the same game platform got to love the old games sometimes playing them brings back those good old times.
Monster 094-Shelled Slug
Although I still look for some game that would technically meant innovation of the game industry when that happens I wish my drawings and concept art would be part of the planning for that game; the evolution of games I wonder how far it could reach and what level gaming would be could it touch some sense of reality or like making it like a virtual world.

Luckily that day would come but don't let it be like Sword Art Online or even like Log Horizon that game become reality or became trapped in the game world; scary though if that would happen that you would die in the game for real. Although in a sense there were deaths because of games some forgot to take care of their nutrients and health just to play hours and hours of games without taking a break.
Oh well a real gamer not only thinks and live in a game but still has a good touch of reality in check, that's what a professional and real gamer for me; that was really hard to do as well when I could by the newest and latest game platform my drawing time could be divided, oh well got to stick on knowing the games and watching the cutscene and ending at a certain site.

Monster 095-Flesh Colored Eyed Parasite
Enough with the games, lets go back to the drawings current progress is up to 30% for the first drawing so far; still a sad news but a little good because there is a progress in drawing, good thing the cold air wasn't blowing yet again; because of the cold air, I feel really sluggish and all as well as the cold make me feel lethargic for some reason lonely Christmas and my only date for it was my drawings, drawings and more drawings. (got to draw girls for some reason now!!!)

Got to draw more before the year ends and finish and reach the goal line I set and maybe that would make this year a little worth it along with the great haul of anime we collected so for in our computer as well; now that I realize about those got to take some screen shot for those anime and maybe some answer lies in them for my next project drawings.
What a nice and good idea I think, but I think I need to learn to cook for myself and that would be for next year I think as a bench mark; alongside with my drawings I need to learn to nourish myself with my own hands and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment