Tuesday 24 June 2014

Angel Beats Girls Demo




 Another post this week again its one of my favorite anime Angel Beats; this post was about Girls Dead Monster a.k.a Girls DEMO, really I miss watching this but still my top saddest anime would be Clannad, yes nothing beat that when it comes to make any man cry with manly tears!

Oh well Angel Beats was also an interesting anime on its own way but the ending was kinda cliff hanger for me that make's me and some fans wanting for more of it.



Maybe it would be interesting if they could make some special for each character to show their previous life development that leads them into story.

That's one most intriguing scene in the anime only few characters have their story told on how they got into the world they were in.

Also it would be nice if they show a scene about the next reincarnation life, like if Otonashi meets Kanade for real or if Hinata or Yui also met each other in their next life.


 
There is also the mysterious T.K. who no one except the creator of the manga might knew about it would be interesting if they show his past life; it was a good anime in a sense but what also makes me watch this anime is because of the music the opening and ending song were nice and good, while the song of the Girls DEMO were amazing.







I hope after few more years they would develop some supplementary episode to show about everyone, it was such a nice anime also maybe they could try on making a movie version of Angel Beats.








What is shown above are some photo's I edited personally they given different effects to produce different outcome of the picture. I still hope in the near future for a continue of this anime if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment