Friday 13 June 2014

Character Concept 7

 

Yes, another update for my Character Concept drawings; well here is my new drawing guys, I'm almost there few more characters to go. Also I'm kinda busy on watching some anime, doing marathon's of my old collection of anime as well but my budget is getting low, need to find a proper job again.

Wasn't summer already ended? It was still hot, I'm having a hard time to draw in this condition; really this isn't good at all and here I thought some cool breeze would start now also a little bit of raining in this season but still it was still hot.

Oh well, I will need to post my drawing right now so and there's nothing I can do in this heat; but no need to worry I would still continue to draw my drawings. And here is Character Concept: Ikferial, well that's the only name I could think of.


No comments:

Post a Comment