Tuesday 24 June 2014

Monster Coprse

Although I said before that I'm still drawing some personal characters it just hit me yesterday night and drew this with my Adobe Illustrator, well I still can't comprehend the paint tool SAI. It was such a waste I hope I could use it as soon as possible. I keep on practicing using the paint tool SAI but I still couldn't get the ropes of it I could get the touch I want.

Having a hard time with the paint tool still I wouldn't give up and continue to practice more and more! But before that I need to post this drawing that I made...

It was a body of a dead monster mostly likely a dragon kind; still need some refinement I think it would be much better if I have done it on the Paint Tool SAI but I don't have the skill to use the said program I'm still a novice on using SAI.

I might do some of this because I have more idea to try; I want to try like having this monster a scales as it skins and some other things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment