Wednesday 25 June 2014

Monster Corpse 2

Another monster corpse drawn and made by me although I know I should finish my personal character design as I have still more character in line to draw but I decide to draw immediately what was already in my mind. It's hard to come up with idea and although this kind of inspired on the Monster Hunter "Hermitaur"; but still I'm the one who draw this one I just find inspiration on the game while I was playing the game and find it and use it as reference for the pose.

There still more coming of this and maybe I should also put the outline version of this that I made before coloring this one, I take screen shot on the current game I played for some reference on how to draw them to have and ideal idea on their position when a monster when it falls.

Currently I don't have any motivation to draw again, but I already took some reference for both drawings I want to do so; even don't know when or what next drawing I would draw but there might be a high chance its another drawing about a monster.
Also there was a hand drawn drawing I was preparing too, I already finished one but the next one was a bit trouble some although I have already made some sketch for it I don't have reference for the next drawing's clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment