Wednesday 18 June 2014

Character Concept 8



Finally the Character Concept 8; yes another one for this month finally I was able to finish this one within this week and I'm doing a lot of things yet I manage to slip this by time to time. So glad although not really that good in the outcome I'm still happy to finish another drawing of mine.

I'm currently trying to study how to use SAI for my drawing but I'm having quite the hard time on using that application; maybe I should find some basic video tutorial at youtube, though I barely watch on youtube and spend my time on the internet reading some manga or researching for some reference for my drawings.

Asad Murad was the name I given to this character, as one of my drawing I'm grateful of the final outcome of my drawing although it still lack on refinement.


No comments:

Post a Comment