Monday 30 June 2014

Character Concept 9

I just finished another character concept art, well I should have finished it earlier its just that I drew something else on the paper while leaving out my adobe illustrator for awhile so that's why I only finished it just recently. Currently I'm practicing drawing some clothes so I find different reference varying from model photo's, manga page and some anime pictures on the net and trying to draw and do some minor changes in them if I can or just practice on drawing it.

I need to make this on rush, it gotten so let that I have something to do early in the morning so got to go after posting this drawing of mine. Augustus Mire it was the name of the character I just draw; wait again for my next post also after I draw lots of those clothing practice I was saying I would also post it.

come and visit my deviant page as well: http://ryukyo06.deviantart.com/gallery/



No comments:

Post a Comment