Wednesday 11 June 2014

Character Concept 6



Back a little bit in action today, finally finished one of my drawings; well schedule weren't going well drawing with my computer afterwards I draw into a piece of paper of some probably things I would scan and redraw in the computer... Oh well, few more drawings to go again I'm just starting to draw the next character right now...

Well I want to watch so movies again, oh. I want to eat some popcorn as well while drawing but it was something messy to eat while drawing; I also do some research for my drawing as well kinda hung up with some issue in my drawings.

But that was that and this was this, so let's introduce my 6th concept character: Sherpia Marse well I just named her just like that well I admit I'm not good on drawing, and also giving names so let it pass with a smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment