Wednesday 5 February 2014

Personal Character Concept IV

Hey, here I am again, I manage to make another character again although its hard to decide what to draw for my next character; but somehow I feel it will just go the way it is. Oh well not gonna tire myself up on thinking just do whatever I want to do for my next drawing.

That's right it's been quite few day maybe 2 or 3 days now since my last post I know I just post some short messages but It wasn't because I'm not lazy but it's the opposite I just couldn't find out what is a good topic to say at the least.

This is were we part again, excuse me for this just short post again but I hope you would enjoy my drawings again; look forward for my next draw again guys but it would take some time again before I could post so be patient  (at least for now it wasn't taking a week for one draw).

Here is now I present my drawing I named him "Valkas"; another medieval looking character just like I said before I like a adventure, medieval and fantasy like character that seen in some games and anime that's why I draw them like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment