Saturday 1 February 2014

Einherjar of XVI ~ Akatsuki(Kurokazae)Hidaki

Oringal Design
Finally done with all the Einherjar! I would rest for awhile maybe next week I have something to post again but for the following days, I wouldn't be able to post anything yet. Because I need to rest my body for me to recover. Oh well but I already prepare for my next drawing so I will be doing it if I feel well time to time.

It's hard to work on some drawings if you felt something wrong in your body, well its hard to draw I sometimes cannot move because of the pain, but still need to endure it time to time but of course I couldn't do it every second I can.

Einherjar of XVI, Akatsuki(Kurokazae)Hidaki is finally done Look forward to my next drawings again it might be another character or even maybe some monster; well go to go it was hurting again, but before that I need to post the pictures of my drawing for this post.




No comments:

Post a Comment