Monday 10 February 2014

Personal Character Concept VII

Here I'm back to post again, and I'll make this quick because I need to; oh well just that the way it is, its been two days it seems since my last post again and here I'm going to post again one of my drawings.

Sorry guys for this short post because currently I need to turn off the pc right now, I've been using it almost nonstop due to other reason not for art; but I still tweaking here and there if I have an opportunity to draw.

But got to finish this post now, "Badeaux" the name I came up with this character; well there is still more to go and I will do it later, this morning or so; but I hope my internet connection got fixed by then its been a hassle to things with a connection that fails every time you need to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment