Tuesday 18 February 2014

Personal Character Concept IX

Finally a post after awhile kinda take a rest for a few days or so, also my internet connection got so hazy a bit these pass few days; it was such a huge hassle not online for few days or you just got online and got disconnected right away from the star.

Oh well because of that I have few moments of making my drawings I lost my drive its finally coming back to me now; and yes after making it for a whole day I finished my drawing again. Oh and I hope you guys would enjoy it again.

"Sayfret" that's what I named for this character; finally I'm done with him time to do the others again, will them finished I need to sort them again in my files of course. The names of these characters were going to be used in my story that I was writing after all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment