Sunday 9 February 2014

Personal Character Concept VI

 This is my post after a few days of rest and a little bit of doing some other things, hopefully you guys enjoyed my drawing again; but my what should I do for next now I'm kind off this week, maybe I'm still not really feeling well.
Here is the problem I have a lot of characters in my mind right now(Although names yet) but need to continue on doing this anyway I guess there is more things to do after all. Yet I need to play again my Monster Hunter after making a new game and save yesterday.

Really it's hard to come up with pose and armor for the characters need some reference again and time to think of what I should do, maybe redrawing of some Einherjar? Maybe not? There the gist of it but still I want to make character concepts so I will stick into this.

Now back to the topic here I present "Harold" the character concept I just finished earlier I think it took me three days to make this and I think I made some errors on it but its okay it just a minor mistake on my part and the detail of the drawing but it still okay and fine.




No comments:

Post a Comment