Thursday 6 February 2014

Personal Character Concept V

Yes, I manage to finish one before the day ends, well there is still 7minutes before Feb 7, 2014; lucky or just coincidence but it okay. Well there is still more character to draw so watch out for it and have good time browsing at my previous art work.
So, were are we now; oh that's right Character Concept was really fun as well, just like when I did that monster art before, but I already have plans to resume some monster concept in instances that I couldn't decide what character to do.

Well now I would post and show you the finished work for today, I was looking for another drawing to do, but still haven't see what to do; want to play my Monster Hunter again, I start all over again. But before we stray off to the topic here I is "Hector" the name of the character I just make this day.

Watch out again for my next update guys maybe its another character concept or maybe some other works of mine, even I couldn't tell what I would draw for next so stay tune and good day to everyone; and before I go, please support my blog more. Give some comments and suggestion to me on how I could improve my drawings or what I should try on making

.

No comments:

Post a Comment