Friday 14 February 2014

Personal Character Concept VIII


Finally a post after my last post again; and I have finished my drawing just this morning but late it post this time because I have something to do important things; there some more to do but got to play GTA later Y(OoO)Y.
So what should I do by now; is up to me I guess; want to watch sorcerer stabber orphen again, and I just finished re-watching season 1 and just about to begin season 2 later.  Just can't wait for season 2 of Sword Art Online and Date Alive by these year.

Yes, so many things to do but laziness and my attention was getting into me, I was lazy by nature and sometimes my attention was getting on the other things while I do other things and tend to forget what I'm doing sometime later.
"Judas" is the name of this character concept I just made and I name him that because I couldn't think of any other name; maybe I'll just do the hell I want with my drawings and concept art.

No comments:

Post a Comment