Friday 31 January 2014

Einherjar of XV ~ Elicia Silver Crimson

Original Concept
Finally finished the Einherjar of XV, the Crimson triplets is now complete so were approaching the last einherjar, really this quite fun ride... after this will I be able still draw again right? HAHAHA just joking I'm already have many idea's on mind but having a difficult time which one is to work at.

Really what should I do right now, oh well I already set up for my next Einherjar, will be finish in this week or so, got to rest for now not feeling well again so I need to recover for a bit again, oh well; wish got to finish this post quickly.

Einherjar of XV, Elicia Silver Crimson, now I finished the three of them it would be fun to do more of them but need to take care of myself, oh its almost lunch time now. I'm so tired so stay tune next week or maybe by this following days I've already finish all the Einherjar.




No comments:

Post a Comment