Wednesday 2 July 2014

Character Concept 11

Character Concept 11, yeah I just finished it a whole day in the making finally done with this drawing and I should do the next one; it just my left arm keep on hurting like hell each time I move it damn this isn't good at all but still I manage to do the character; although I still need references for the post of the character.


To be able to post right away again was nice and all maybe because I have some idea of what I want to do but I hope this goes well to the next coming days, watching some anime from my collection and playing Monster Rancher 2 (kinda old school game) from PsOne that I transferred to my psp.



Also trying to recruit my cousin of playing Monster Hunter with me, although I'm fine hunting alone it was still much fun hunting with someone tagging along with you; I also need to do some monster concept art maximizing my energy to the fullest need to full throttle this pace after all. And oh yeah the drawing of clothes I mentioned before was going well too, it was fun and using those previous materials I have before I might draw more, although I was looking some clothes magazine in my house as reference but at last I couldn't find one yet.

 
Now let's welcome the Character Concept 11, her name was Mairy Harlok well some thoughtless naming again, like I said again and again I'm not good at giving names on the character concept I do specially those name I have already used; maybe the next batch of characters would have a good name after all I could use google to find meaningful names for them.

Looking forward to the next one already I really hope I could finish it as well much faster as well although need some quality refinement as usual. Got to watch anime again so stay tune for the next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment