Sunday 6 July 2014

Monster Corpse 3

Another drawing of me a monster corpse 3 and I was inspired by it while playing some games with monsters with it; maybe sometime I would try to draw unconscious man for some practice for my drawing, and I have already collected some reference but I find hard to draw with my current skill as I'm not really good enough.
This is really, quite difficult to do for me and I don't know for the others, I wonder if I use a pen and tablet for this type of drawing rather than using the mouse; but still there are more to draw for sure, oh and I just finish up to fifteen monster drawing just now.

Got to post it maybe later this morning; but who knows, if I can post it earlier than that but for now I need to post this first before any other any also I going to post it first at my deviantart after all; Here every one I present my drawing.
Really this was tiring but enjoyable at the same time when you see your finish work it was something else  as if you done something remarkable, and that's how I feel in every finished drawing I done feeling that I have accomplished something great.

No comments:

Post a Comment