Wednesday 2 July 2014

Character Concept 12

 
Well I kinda rush this one, but still I think it was good enough for me but for now yes all twelve of them were finished; but there is still more for me to draw I just feel it but anyways I would post later some monster drawings that I drew last month I guess, hope you readers would like it.

Just how many more do I need to draw? That was something even I can't answer, because each time something came into my interest or an idea came up I wouldn't let it go and think it over and over again until I can draw it.

I have at least ten already monster concept art ready on my computer that I already do a few months ago and I think I would add more of it afterwards I have things to do first after all.
Well now lets welcome the Character Concept 12 and I named him Luke Sworths, another senseless naming coming from (clap, clap) face palm, I guess I should really do some work at naming things, I don't really have a thing on it.


 
Draw some more I'm currently on my drawing pad, something I bought on a book store (You know those little drawing books those grade school used to draw, they were cheap so I bought some for sketches or something like that) I was drawing some clothes pattern on it and some for characters and monster sketches, after sometimes I would scan it and post it here as well.

Visit my deviant page: http://ryukyo06.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment