Monday 14 July 2014

Monster Art 3

Monster 021-Piyo
Monster Art 3 I need to post this one there is an upcoming storm few hours from now and it will last maybe up till to two or three days and that might lead to power interruption and I might not able to use my pc to draw my monster art for awhile and I hope there wouldn't be a flood problem. we got to be alert on this kind of time.

Doing monster arts while drawing different kind of things on paper there I draw clothes sample, posing, character faces and few monster sketches with my trusted pencil. Although I have yet to scan some of them, and sadly I still don't have a digital pen tablet! It was expensive, well it will come someday or so...
Monster 022-Soil Fish

It already starts to rain here Typhoon Glenda made its land fall finally reach our area I hope the rain wouldn't be that strong, after all its really a problem. Anyway here is all the current five monster arts I have done since yesterday I got tired so I came to post them the day after I have finished them. Well I guess it may look a little weird a bit. I got the inspiration for these five in some old crawling dungeon games.
Monster 023-Pumpkin Head

I would do other things as well when things clear up; but for now I'm going to collect my drawings before scanning them and post them in a bulk.

Got to make the next and I hope I could really do that, but if the rain continue to become fiercer and the wind becomes strong it would pose a problem because the electricity supply would be cut off for sure.


Monster 024-Stone Face

For now please enjoy viewing the third part of my monster art; as I got to do something else for now got to watch some anime and videos in youtube as well need to relax my mind for a bit.

Because rushing things would just make me do nothing in my drawings; just sit back and relax for now and let it flow and the inspiration will kick in sooner or later.

I just need to be  patient in these kind of drawing also I would practice my hand drawing again later on after a short break.


Monster 025-Floating Eye
The five monster art concept well maybe after a few more numbers of monster I would do some explanation post about the characteristic of each monster in these gallery, well that's a maybe. But it wouldn't hurt to try right if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment