Monday 21 July 2014

Monster Art 4

Monster 026-Clown Ghost
After the a few days of no electricity because of a storm, finally I'm back; well the the electricity got cut off the day the storm hit us and it got back almost three to four days, and during those days I was practicing again my hand drawings.
Sketching various eyes, mouth, head, hair and hands; and oh I almost forgot even poses and male clothing I was looking at some of anime related magazine for references as well as those my printed collection of pictures from before they were quite useful for references after all.

Well those days were quite dull but still I manage to last without the pc, but it was still boring; what makes me late to draw on my pc and post it here was because I read all the manga and watch the anime's that I missed on those three to four days black out, of course I need to catch up with the current chapters and episodes.
Monster 027-Wind Spirit

There is also some daily drawing exercises I do that I almost forgot to draw in my adobe illustrator, but maybe next time I would ask for a little cash on my parents to lend for me to buy  the digital pen tablet.

Monster 028-Water Spirit
Really drawing monster takes time and some ideas to think of, oh well it will come to me after sometimes I just need some inspiration and this would be nice to add more of them in my works, also there just somethings that is hard to draw and I need to give up because I lack the materials and equipments I need to draw that certain drawing I have in mind.

Giving up a drawing was really hard and if I have to do it the idea would just become a waste and I wasted a lot of ideas already this far, what a loss of opportunities for me.




Monster 029-Blok

I would just play some games and listen to my music's after this maybe it would help me tone down and collect myself to find and see some inspiration that I seek for my drawings.

Oh, yeah I was drawing again the Einherjar's again although I currently finished drawing three of them in my drawing book.
Monster 030-Forest Spirit
Of course I was trying to add different flavor this time it not just they were just standing there like a statue I was trying to draw them with different post and I have an inspiration of it like I could put them all together.

Currently I was in the middle of concept  of the fourth one and it was quite hard to think of a possible posing for him although I have some in mind, I was just wondering if I could make one of those choices possible after all.
The monster concept that I posted already reach thirty and I'm happy with that but I still want to draw for more; wait everyone for my next drawing, till next time see you around.

No comments:

Post a Comment