Sunday 13 July 2014

Monster Art 2

Monster 016-Potch
Here is the continuation of my Monster Art a collection of monster concept art; I'm currently doing some pencil drawing that's why I couldn't post immediately some of my finished work earlier because I'm quite busy; Also I'm playing my Aqworlds that to freshen up my mood, currently I just finished one pencil drawing yet because I was having problems with the pose and clothing that I need to use on my personal drawing.

Drawing and drawing, I always practice and I see some little change but still I want to buy a digital pen tablet so that I could really draw in my PC its really hard to use mouse on the drawings after all but the price was really something I can't afford.

Really I need to use different effects on my adobe illustrator to bring out some of my desired out come to this guys.
Monster 017-Furred




Now and Then I still find problems in my drawings in the illustrator; come to think of it how many of this kind of drawing I could really draw in the future. I really want to have my own digital pen tablet maybe by having that I can double the drawings that I can do.

Also every now and then we need to take a break so that we can refresh our minds or it will juice out all of our motivation and ideas resulting in artist block well that's the case for me but I don't know for the others.




Monster 018-Slug

These monster were inspired from some of the games I played before and I tried to create my own version of those monsters on my own way so I hope everyone would like my drawing as well.

I still have many drawings to do after these, but first I need to pick which one first is to draw so good luck for me.





Monster 019-Battle Tato


Monster 020-Shroom Soldier

All the figure's above were all the drawing that I have done so far right now for my monster art there were now at least twenty of them and the twenty-first was on the way on making it; but I hope my I could really draw it today without any problems with my ideas and wants clashing with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment