Monday 7 July 2014

Monster Art

I finally finished it, here it is guys my new Monster Arts, well I finally done some of them there were already fifteen of them; so now with that for now I'm fine with it but I need maybe a day or two to have new inspiration, for the next drawing.

Monster 001-Phalun
They are my drawings so I take proud of them and it was my creation after all, after those Ausgehöhlt it came to my mind to draw some ordinary monster that were like you in some game or anime the another that they were just like weak to strong mobs of monster.
Unlike  the Ausgehöhlt they were like have some family tree or something alike of that.

Monster 002-Slime
This is some work that would take sometime again I think that process of making monster was really hard too, there were really many things to think about in making these kind of concept art; they were really hectic for me especially when you start to begin and already made a progress and then you finally notice something is wrong from the drawing it would be sometimes became a scrap and needed to be redraw from the scratch again because some of the parts needed more refinement or more advance tools for me after all I just use mouse on these guys.

 Monster Concept was really tiring but I enjoy doing this I still have ton of reference left but some them went to trash already because I think they were something I'm not capable of using as a reference and inspiration for my next drawing.


Monster 003-Twee


Currently I still think have a hundred of monster reference for me to use but half or not even half of them were really of use for me; I don't have a talent for drawing but I still do this because I love to draw, it kinda run in our blood although currently I'm the only one no who like to draw and didn't grew up to give up on my dreams about drawing.


Monster 004-Chia
Although These guys were really big project like to me there were tons of them after all and some of them resemble some already existed monster when I realize that it's hard to do some modification in my art and to came up with another design for these guys.



There are still more monster arts I would draw, and I hope you guys would like this as well, although currently right now I'm kind of busy so I might not able to draw again for short while or so.



Really I like to draw but there are circumstances that hinders me in the things I love to do and I really hated that, it really pisses me off when I was disturbed at something I'm working at because the momentum and the drive in me was being off the road each time that happens.

Monster 005-Fungi

And currently right now I'm practicing my drawing again, at some of my previous work again I'm trying to ink it down with my pen; it was really annoying not because it was hard but each time I was into it distraction always comes to me that was so irritating.

I hope they could let me draw in peace, it was hard to draw something when some one was disrupting you after all.
How many it would take for me to finish again this art? A couple of months or even a year? Oh yeah I want to watch the new season of SAO the Gun Gale Online also I wonder were I could read the light novel after it got licensed at Baka-tsuki it was so frustrating it was a masterpiece such waste.


Watching some anime right now, and got sucked into it so much that I forgot I was posting something on the net; really how can I forget about this.  oh well, we will have the time for this; but for now let me watch some anime I need it, it was my oxygen and vitamins.

Monster 006-Harre
Currently my player was broken so I was now watching at a website, streaming some couple of episode; why it have to be broken so cruel for me why o why fate.

Also I'm playing Monster Rancher 2 and Shadow Tower in my psp; games at PsOne, these game were so taking me back from those years; were I'm really into it although I have a hard time playing Shadow Tower even now...

Lack of time, also I can't think anymore of what to write; but this is the start of another monster collection for my drawings. So guys please don't stop on looking forward on my next post.








Monster 007-Rabid Wolf
Ah... I'm so bored this day, not enough games and anime, also money... yeah if I have one maybe I could buy the tablet and pen for my drawings... got to procure money of course in legal ways...

Also I'm reading various manga and manhwa in the net, got hooked on it so badly since I read my first manga back then.

I hope, I could become a manga artist (Joking,I heard it was a tiring job) but I enjoy drawing some concept arts so this is fun on its own way.





Monster 008-Worm
Got to draw more and more, and hope that it would improve my skill afterwards; I hope so. But currently I think there were some minor changes but still time to time my old habits comes back each time I draw so there's barely no change at all.

Some of my drawings weren't progressing well come to think of it, I was practicing for weeks and looking on some reference for it and I totally forgot about it!!! So careless I need to start at it again and draw it .





Monster 009-Plant Eater

Monster 010-Flesh Eater

Monster 011-Fly Eater

Monster 012-Lesser Spirit

Monster 013-Evil Ghost

Monster 014-Fang Head

Monster 015-Bumble Fly

Here guys are all of the 15 monster I just finished drawing take a look at them, although they were really not that good as like those you see on the others; I'm still proud of these guys I'm not a professional so I don't expect of high quality outcome of my drawing as look it looks fine and great and easy to define in the eyes where good enough for me.
Now I need to work out on my pencil, oh yeah it was become better after making a model skeleton before making a sketch then actual drawing makes my drawing a bit of progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment