Tuesday 22 July 2014

Trial Drawing Post

Just trying, I just draw make this things as a practice although it was really easy yet I having a hard time with when I draw it; guess need more practice or it just that I'm not talented enough, oh well that's that and I hope you guys would like my drawing even though its not that really good.

I was filling up right now although I'm currently working at my drawings but I want to watch some anime so I would stop for now and watch some couple of episode, and once I started watching I would add and add more episode on it and it will become a pile of long marathon...

Maybe this is an opportunity to relax myself (again); so what I want to watch Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, Escha and Logy, Sword Art Online Season 2, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun although I already watch few episode of those.

This are just some stuffs I tried to reproduce to practice my drawing a little bit, I don't know though if I would make others like this next time; some of it looks fine but the others were, you know not that good but I like in this practice drawing I just done was those two crystal in the middle. It seems it turns out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment