Sunday 19 January 2014

Einherjar of I ~ Ryukyo Hidaki

The ORIGINAL
 
Hey guys here is my post after finishing the 100 monster designs; well I decided not to hide anymore my personal character designs to the public so here I will show everyone. One of my characters I have it in my mind for very long time ago.

The Einherjar's that rings bell to the ears; mean's "Single/Once Fighters" in Norse Mythologies those that have died in battle and are brought to Valhalla by valkyries. They prepare daily for the events of Ragnarök, when they will advance for an immense battle at the field of Vígríðr; the battle which the "ein" (here meaning single-time) refers to.

This designs were really years ago, and I just decided to work on it now because I was bored and I want to do something and I saw my old drawings and scanned them and start to color it; there is still more and I have some unfinished drawing characters on paper.
Well that's basically the text book meaning of Einherjar, well it means they were great warriors; that's why I choose that code name for their ranks in the story I was writing. Well I'm still many chapter to do so but couldn't continue writing for now because of hectic scheduling and as well as I'm reading lots of book for reference for my story of course to make it interesting as it can be,.

 Ryukyo Hidaki, Einherjar of I; this is one of my personal characters I designed myself.  really there is so many things to explore in each Einherjar their abilities their weapons, the regalia they possess.

No comments:

Post a Comment