Monday 13 January 2014

My Work XXXII

Ausgehöhlt94
Yes! It wasn't just a dream anymore four more to go and I'm done with the hundred monster designs, (T_T) tears wouldn't stop as I get near to my goal, and yet I wouldn't stop after that I will still work at my designs! Few more weeks and I would able to finish them gather more information and intelligence on my surroundings to apply them in my hobbies.

This is really exciting as I reach my quota, but is there something more missing on this? Well maybe still I'm really happy that after working at it I'm quite near it! This is it but still need to calm down and keep my cool for things to work out right?

Oh, well I will do this on my own pace, that's how it has been for all these time. After this what should I do now? Those questions keeps bugging me but I don't need to bother myself with things that wasn't worth of bothering, just do what you want to do with a smile on your face. 
Ausgehöhlt my monster design that I worked on, and put my mind into; although your about to reach the one hundred monster I was aiming of I will still work on some of it more yes the second generation Ausgehöhlt would be on the sideline of my work next time.

Ausgehöhlt95
Maybe I should work on now on my personal characters, yes those sixteen draft drawings I had scanned for polishing with my Adobe Illustrator; yet it would take twice the days when I was working on the Ausgehöhlt's but it's worth it to try on doing it.


 Finally it was at this point and I will now go back into my topic again; there I would like to present to you guys the designs. Ausgehöhlt94 a bird monster which can fly and its shrieks can call out many Ausgehöhlt's.

Ausgehöhlt96
Ausgehöhlt95 is an odd looking monster that hover in the sky it has a lot of limbs and mounted with something like a cannon that let out a compress air when it was fired, it has six long arms but it was hard so it couldn't bend or move except for the hands part then we had its four smaller arms near its abdomen and mouth, it blades that connected to its back.
Ausgehöhlt96 a crawling type monster with no eyes and mouth, it just sniffs at its enemy and ram it two small tusk on the lower part of its face and we had the horns on its back that can be use for an attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment