Friday 24 January 2014

Einherjar of VII ~ Ayane Katamine

Original Design
Yay! The seventh one is finish proceeding to the eight one will commence as soon as this post is posted, oh well currently reading Houshin Engi in manga fox if I remember correctly there was an anime of it years ago as I recall but it seems I couldn't find any stream of it?

Currently collecting old anime; they bring back memories you know it was really interesting when it has story but before I actually railed off to the topic I just read it for reference and guide, of course for my drawing I need some patterns for my next art after I finished all the Einherjar's.

I still need more data for my works, its really good to have references; I have to do more I need to post this afterwards. Einherjar of VII ~ Ayane Katamine, this really going well I'm gonna do this until the end and afterwards I will do various things.





No comments:

Post a Comment