Tuesday 21 January 2014

Einherjar of IV ~ Shinn Raiga

Original design
Finally I have finished the fourth one; I'm getting the hang of this but it still quite hard and I want to do more. Just how many days or months will it take me to finish all of them, oh well I'm not to bother myself of it anymore I'll just do my thing and do it until I reach my goal.
Really art was a good past time, it really make me smile and happy; being appreciate by others was good too. 

Should I use the description of each character that I use in my story and elaborate every one of them? Well if I do that it would take me awhile, also there so many things for me to do there wasn't enough time... I want to draw more and post more in here that's right I was making my own website just last month I almost forgot about that I need to continue it.

 





Einherjar of IV, Shinn Raiga my fourth character design although in truth it was the fifth one the second one really is the Einherjar of XIII. Oh well that's why I'm gonna do this well I'm doing the Einherjar of V right now but its time for work and it was 8hrs of standing.




No comments:

Post a Comment