Saturday 25 January 2014

Einherjar of IX ~ Shinoo Minoo

Original Concept
Just finished Einherjar of IX, now proceeding to the Einherjar of X; after a break or so, and it seems there were six more to go. I hope I could play some MMORPG, I have stopped playing Dragon Nest and the Philippine server of RF Online is closed down.

Oh well need to start on making the Einherjar of X; need to do this and more of this I couldn't get enough and I'm not getting tired of it at least for now. I have to draw something I need some inspiration.

Einherjar of IX, Shinoo Minoo is now finished; proceeding to another and watch out for it guys, and please if you have suggestion or even guides for me to improve my art work feel free to comment so that I could improve my skill at this.




No comments:

Post a Comment