Friday 24 January 2014

Einherjar of VIII ~ Ken Tsuruya

Original Design
Here guys another post, I complete the eighth one and currently making the ninth one and its on progress it seems it was under forty percent in completion; but need to rest for now; my body reach its limit and I'm stressed out it seems.

Need some rest for awhile, really when I just start enjoying things, oh well need to take care of my own body for now; but I'm searching for more references, and now I'm current have some useful reference that I could use in distant time.

Einherjar of VIII, Ken Tsuruya; is now complete and currently in progress with the Einherjar of IX, but I need to rest for awhile guys for my health; see you later, I'll try to finish it by this day or even tomorrow I just need some rest for awhile.




No comments:

Post a Comment