Saturday 25 January 2014

Einherjar of X ~Mei Lin

Original Design
Just finished Einherjar of X early this morning and just forgot to post it, really my I'm not feeling good yet; oh well at least I was able to finish it. Here is my tenth personal character design guys; and visit me at my deviant page  there is http://ryukyo06.deviantart.com/.

Need more reference so I was searching for more guys, although I found some this past few days, but that wasn't enough at all at least that's what I think; things doesn't goes at what you want so do the things you want to do as long as you're happy right.

Well being optimistic is one of my traits and I'm happy with my drawing's so I'm sharing it with you guys; right now there was still six more of them to go and currently making on the eleventh one by this time.
Einherjar of X, Mei Lin here is my tenth personal character design guys I hope you liked it and I will be posting for more so stay tune at my blog for more updates.




No comments:

Post a Comment