Wednesday 29 January 2014

Einherjar of XIII ~ Elhaym Nephilm Silver Crimson

Original Design
Finally finished up with my second favorite Einherjar after the Einherjar of I we now have the Einherjar of XIII, this one is the second drawing of mine after the first one and the rest are history as you know it.

Well now I have three more of them to go, and yet I need to take a break again time to time for health concern but nevertheless I would be still active on making my drawings and blog post guys; I want to play monster hunter again oh now that I remember it maybe I should trying drawing my personal character design with Monster Hunter armors?

Einherjar of XIII, Elhaym Nephilm Silver Crimson; my second personal character drawing and second favorite; oh well there are still three more to go; I hope you guys enjoy it as well. Drawing is really fun, especially if it was appreciated by others.

No comments:

Post a Comment