Tuesday 21 January 2014

Einherjar of III ~ Klaus Saberghen

Original Design
Another post, here I colored another one of my personal character designs there still thirteen of them to go (Well that's what I have scanned so far and draw); but I still planning for more so watch out for it. But should I make another or continue my monster concept designs?
Well coloring all this character design was really tiring after all, I didn't expect it but it still fun especially if others appreciate your works; now that I remember it I was thinking of doing some scenery designs as well.

Really with this working so well I'm starting to enjoy drawing more and more, I'm quite sad that I didn't inherit my family's talent for drawing I remember how good my grand father and my father at drawing before even my sister although she stopped years ago, and my older brother was better than her and me.
 



 Einherjar of III, Klaus Saberghen I really want to elaborate everything about everyone of them but I don't have enough time also I need to upload 10 chapter updates for my story where they were the characters in my story.



No comments:

Post a Comment