Thursday 16 January 2014

My Work XXXIII

Ausgehöhlt97
Finally I reach the 100th monster design! Yes this is it, so now I finished my current drawing goal for this time, yet I still want to do more drawings of course, well lets celebrate for reaching 100 design this day is complete!

I really waited for this moment that I could finish all one to one hundred designs it took me a year I guess, but of course because I sometimes stop drawing for it for a month or so, that's why the pacing of my design becomes slow.
Now that I reach it what should I do for now? It would take a while for me to look for another inspiration of something to work out, maybe I'll just do some of my old sketches for later use. Yeah that's right I have my own personal character drawings so maybe I should try editing it on my Adobe Illustrator later after I came back from work.

Ausgehöhlt98


 Ausgehöhlt was really interesting to do, that I really spent a year on continuously drawing it just how many times do I think of what to draw next after each time I finish of these monster concept.

Really now that I reach the 100th monster it's really hard to let go but that was the goal and I reach it. Yet still there is this feeling I want to do more of them.

So I thought of doing a second Ausgehöhlt work on motion later if I have time; yes the second generation Ausgehöhlt's that was on my another page on my going story that I write on  a certain website.



Ausgehöhlt99


 What is a second generation Ausgehöhlt? Well hard to say but something kinda different from these guys I think; even if I was the one who develop the story and the idea of the monster on the story I wrote well I still haven't got a proper artwork for the Ausgehöhlt's after all.

But base on my story that was still on going(oops I forgot to update it) first generation Ausgehöhlt's were monster which move through there instinct and obey every command of their creator, after all the Ausgehöhlt's were like homunculus beings.
While the second generation Ausgehöhlt's were improved version of the latter because of they could think of their own yet still have obey the orders of their creator and can command a group of first generation Ausgehöhlt and while some/half of the first generation where humongous in size the second generation where not.

Ausgehöhlt100
Now presenting all last four first generation Ausgehöhlt:

Ausgehöhlt97, a worm type monster it was huge monster with  spike's on its body and tail, its main attack was head rushing attacks and a lunging bite also a tail sweep.

Ausgehöhlt98, a huge ape like monster, it was agile and strong despite the built of it wasn't that muscular,  I was thinking maybe if it was enrage it could reach a point that it muscles would tense up and build up.

Ausgehöhlt99 was a bird monster with silver like feathers that hard as steel and it was a foot taller than a man, on it's wings were not blade but talon like things attach to its bones on the wings.

Ausgehöhlt100 finally the last one a huge Ausgehöhlt it wasn't that muscular but its body was flexible that it could bent it's body in a lot of different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment