Monday 20 January 2014

Einherjar of II ~ Ran-Milfeulle

ORIGINAL DESIGN
Yes another successful coloring my draft of personal character designs; another Einherjar was given color I was enjoying doing this although it takes me awhile to edit some of the various area of my drawing, of course that was needed only if I have a pen and tablet for drawing it might become more easier although I use mouse for now.

This is really fun coloring my works after all this years; seeing them in color was really a bliss and I want to do more although it really takes time and patient in each one of them, there was still more to go, and I just finish two of them, there are sixteen Einherjar if I remember it correctly.
So now that I'm current finished at number two means next is the Einherjar of III; but for some reason in my mind a design for a monster was popping out sometimes does it mean I need to do it as well?

 

 The Einherjar of II ~ Ran Milfeulle, the second Einherjar it was really nice when I colored this one because when I was doing the first one was really fun and doing this was really make my thought think; now I'm enjoying this and I'm on my way on doing the third one.



No comments:

Post a Comment