Tuesday 28 January 2014

Einherjar of XII ~ Edward Chester

Original Concept
Finally done on the twelve one and down to four more Einherjar's to go! Oh yeah next is one of my favorite personal concept characters next of course to my long time concept character the Einherjar of I; Well Einherjar of XIII is my second favorite among them, after all.

Yes I'm very excited on making the next one but need to take it easy and rest; I'm recuperating right now I'm currently sick but of course I'm not stopping at my artworks; well it would take awhile again I think but, of course I would still work on it if I felt a little better time to time.

Well this is the Einherjar of XII, Edward Chester the twelve Einherjar I just finished making it but still there's more at least four more to go characters; well that's what I was able to scan after all (:D). I hoped you guys like another drawing of mine this time well see you later again guys.




No comments:

Post a Comment