Thursday 23 January 2014

Einherjar of VI~ Hanami Rin

Orignal Concept
 

Another post this week guys, I manage to finish the 6th one of the Einherjar's and there are at least ten of them to go; at the very least that I could do is to make them every day to progress on each one of them although I could finish it.
Oh well being busy with other things wasn't that bad after all especially if you are helping some one although my drawing's would be delayed; Just how much time do I really need to consume to my drawings after all, and lately I haven't watch that many anime (damn the internet connection was slow lately).

Einherjar of VI, Hanami Rin. Yes finally I reach the sixth one without any problems and proceeding to the seventh Einherjar; oh well this its really fun to see them with color I wish I have done it a long time ago.
But still the monster concept continues to linger in my mind, well supposed I will let it for awhile and the idea's will just pour out and I will be able to create something out of it. Everyday was moving and exciting, so let us just enjoy it some more.




No comments:

Post a Comment