Wednesday 22 January 2014

Einherjar of V ~ Finn Raiga

Original Concept
Another post again guys just trying to be keep on active blogger this year so I try to post my work everytime I finished one of them; and here it is another pictures of my Einherjar my very own personal character designs but I have problems with them like the pose, clothes and many more.
Just how many time should I research for some guide for pose and clothings for my personal characters oh well having some guide isn't bad after all, I'm not that really good at drawing so having some reference is isn't that bad to have.

 This is really exciting, oh well I guess my art work will get delayed this coming week for sure but I would still try to make it so that I could publish out something once or twice a week as I can.

Einherjar of V, Finn Raiga this one was dress like that one in Ragnarok online after all I used that as reference on his pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment