Monday 6 January 2014

Kasumi Rendered

Kasumi1
 Well here is my another post again!, and this time its an edited image of one of my favorite video game character from Dead or Alive, I present to you all the four Kasumi images I edited.

Really using vector to crop out this picture was real fun, and thinking what I could do with these images was really taking me aback; just how could I use all these four png of Kasumi.

Kasumi2

Well now that I have Kasumi, should I try to get an image of Reiko of Rumble Rose's or maybe I should go to another fave of mine, FFVII's Tifa.







Kasumi3



If you guys asked me what is my favorite among these four well I would probably  chose them all, they were all good after all.

Kasumi4
And if it was ranking them it would be a little bit different because I really have think of it, and according to my taste and reference I prefer 1st is the Kasumi1, followed by Kasumi4, Kasumi3 and then lastly Kasumi2


No comments:

Post a Comment