Thursday 30 January 2014

Einherjar of XIV ~ Ellie Silver Crimson

Finally done with the fourteenth and proceeding to the next one oh well, I'm not really feeling well but I still haven't finished them; why I need to feel bad now of all times. Let's go and continue on to the topic; oh well currently I was doing some sketch of monsters again for my free time every time I take rest when I don't feel so well.

After finishing all the Einherjar what should I do next afterwards? This is really hard to deal with when I'm approaching the last two drawing of mine, oh well I guess I would do what I want to do after this., just what I want to do will just pop out in no time.

Einherjar of XIV, Ellie Silver Crimson is now complete oh well, I think the quality no to good I do my best on doing it after all even though I'm not feeling well I just went on making it just to have something to post for you guys to see so I'm still proud of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment