Friday 10 January 2014

My Work XXXI

Here at last my monster design post again guys, these pass few days I was only posting some kind of other artworks of mine; but here it is another monster design time again, and hurray seven more to go to reach one hundred monster designs.

Yes, yes, few monster designs to go and I would reach it, but after that what should I do? What artwork do I need to do after that? Oh, I need to find another reason to draw again; maybe I will just do what I want to do after this.

Ausgehöhlt91
   Maybe this design would be appreciate by others recently I re-posted this pictures at my DeviantArt account, well some people view and like my works which makes me really happy for some reason after all they think I did a good job on my designs.

    Doing these guys was really fun and I was getting a hang of it but I'm nearing to reach one hundred designs, maybe I can do some more afterwards, the numbers would not be included because the first one to one hundred is what you can call the first generation Ausgehöhlt.

    Nearing the one hundred designs then it would be a good thing but maybe I should start thinking of doing the second generations.

Ausgehöhlt92



Ausgehöhlt was really one of my successful  work for now, and I hope it really do well in the future.

Working at these guys really made me busy a bit and creative I think, but there is more things to do and draw.
Ausgehöhlt93






Ausgehöhlt91 was like a bug like monster and it was as tall as an adult male, Ausgehöhlt92 was a beast that walks with its two feet the hands of these monster was slender yet efficient for grabbing but lacks strength but was compensated by its biting power. Ausgehöhlt93 was a huge monster with two large fore arm that support it from standing the small feet of it looks like weak and couldn't support its body weight is deceptive as it could support its body weight, it arms and the two inverted horns under its cheeks was good for crushing the smaller hands was for support when it grab something in close range.

No comments:

Post a Comment