Thursday 21 May 2015

Monster Parts I

Today's post would be monster parts drawing part I well the things is so far  I've only done three of  these so far and I'm just going  to post one for today and another for tomorrow I guess; so far I'm look for another PNG image project to do.
Currently I'm reading Kobato. and really everything CLAMP have created was really interesting from Card  Captor Sakura, Tsubasa Chronicles and others as well were really amazing.

Oh got to continue on this one I'm kinda loosing my track, I need to get back on  the drawing right away after all there were supposed to be a ton of things to do.

Anyways were should I start again after this; with those work on hold a new idea for story coming to my head thanks on reading again about Kobato I have another idea, maybe I should start with that.

Here it is the Monster Parts its kinda cool for me I hope I could do more of this and maybe afterwards I could make a Nue or even a Chimera with all the collected parts I could make and draw.
There is still two more but got to post it later on, oh  I look at the time got to do something  at FB with the game I  currently resumed on  playing.

Good, this is good got a feeling that I might able to draw something later on; well see you guys again after this.


No comments:

Post a Comment