Monday 4 May 2015

Another Random Post

Hello, Hello to everyone here is my another post although its not really flashy today's drawing was just a trial and practice run for me; because I'm kinda busy on collecting data for my stories that I decided to rewrite again for the second time around because the first rewrite didn't come out right and I believe its because it was rushed and I lack the right materials on doing so that's I need to plan it more this time and put a little more thought into it.

Currently I'm looking collecting ideas from different mythologies, that's I'm looking at some mythologies characters in it, event and places that might be use full for the story I would write; but I guess it would take awhile or but never give up I know I can do this.

I will also try to collect ideas from  different form media information such as manga, anime, games and others and put them all together; although it will be hard to balance them I will try to do so as I think it was a good idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment